11.24.2010

"Tonight We're Having Sushi" Dunnies Premiere!



Here's my entry for the extravagant Almighty Dunny Show presented by Genuine Artikle in New York! I'm so excited to have been invited to be part of this show! There'll be hundreds of great artists featuring their amazing 3" dunnies! I really do wish I was in New York so that I could attend the show, so hopefully someone gets amazing pictures so I can see!

My design, "Tonight we're Having Sushi," features two custom dunnies, a bento box, and a pair of chopsticks (how could you eat without them?!)


Tonight's special is a Shrimp Sashimi and a simple but delightfully tasteful California Roll.


The bento box has a beautiful blossom floral lining as well as a soft velvet fabric that will support both sushis. The lid of the bento box also has a cushiony velvet fabric to secure your meal in its place.

These dunnies will be premiering at the Almighty Dunny Show and then afterwards, I will be taking up to 10 preorders for these guys! They will be exactly what you see on these pictures. I'll give you guys more details on that soon enough.


Sincerely Yours,
Jennipho

1 comment: